Indiana State Police
16th Annual Investigation Division Golf Outing
Friday – August 2, 2013 9:00AM
Rocky Ridge Golf Course, Darlington
Shotgun Start - Scramble - Good Food
Directions: From the intersection of I-74 and State Road 32 in Montgomery County, turn right (east) to County Road 625 East. Turn left (north) and drive until you see the course on your left (west side of the road) or midway between County Roads 400 North and 300 North.
Registration form attached. Please return registration form by no later than July 19th, so we can provide Jerry Hole with the number of teams and participants.
Date: May 29
Time: 6-8pm – Dinner included
Place: IU Health Saxony Hospital, Community Rooms A&B
13000 East 136th St., Fishers, IN 46037
The 2013 ISPA Golf Outing is history.
On Tuesday, May 7th, twenty seven teams descended on the Quail Creek Golf Course in Pittsboro for a great day of golf and friendship. The weather could not have been better with bright sunshine and a nice breeze. Thanks to all members who came out to support the ISPA. ISPA 2013 GOLF OUTING
After the scramble, players gathered in the club house for a meal, a raffle of door prizes, and the presentation of awards to golfers. Listed below are the team and individual winners.
1. 1st Place Bill Dalton, Pete Glogoza, Don Howard, and Todd McComas.
2. 2nd Place Larry Schenk, Don Stoffel, Jason Ward, Justin Snyder
3. 3rd Place Doug Kelly, Harry Nix, Mike Harris, Dave Haines
4. 4th Place Robert Cross, Kim, Williamson, Gerald Dragoo, Bill Warren
5. Most Honest Team Troy Stanton, Tony Guinn, Jeff Rader, Jeff Kastenschmidt
6. Closest to Pin #2 Ron McDougal
7. Closest to Pin #8 Pete Glogoza
8. Closest to Pin #11 Brian LaRoche
9. Closest to Pin #14 Bill Dalton
10. Longest Drive Matt Wilson
11. Closest to Beer Cory Robinson, Tim Reidy, Tom Jarvis, Tony Guinn
A special thanks to those who support the ISPA golf outing:
1. Steve Buschmann/Thrasher Buschmann & Voelkel PC – Steve donates a TV every year for the raffle.
2. Mike Casati / Campbell Kyle Proffitt LLP - Mike donates several prizes to the raffle.
3. Kevin Kubsch - Kevin donated several Notre Dame items for the raffle.
4. Ken Greves – Ken donated a reflective safety device for the raffle.
5. Tim Reidy / ISPA Financial Advisor – Tim donated four $50 Dicks Sporting Goods Gift Certificates for the Most Honest Team.
6. The staff at Quail Creek Golf Course. What an outstanding job they do with the course, food preparation, and set up for the ISPA golf outing.
Thank you so much!
ISPA Executive Board - Jeff Rader, Rod Russell, Dave Kirkham, Larry Schenk, Chad Dick, Vance Patton, Jeff Coffey, Shannon Spreckelmeyer
Congratulations to CVED from the Indiana State Police Alliance. A job well done.
Indiana State Police Commercial Motor Vehicle Division Recognized at Annual Safety Alliance Conference
Indianapolis, IN- Recently, the Indiana State Police Commercial Motor Division was recognized with awards at the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance annual meeting in Louisville, Kentucky. The annual meeting hosts representatives from every jurisdiction in the Unites States, Canada and Mexico.
Awards are given in four categories; Safety Enforcement, Comprehensive Investigations, Data Quality and Fatality Rate.
Indiana received the Data Quality award, making it the winner three of the last five years. This award is based on several factors including accuracy, completeness of inspections and commercial motor vehicle information on crash reports.
Indiana also won the Safety Enforcement award for the sixth year in a row. Indiana leads the nation in this category due to the efforts from Motor Carrier Inspectors and Officers submitting traffic enforcement inspections that reflect moving violations, seat belt violations and radar detector violations.
An honorable mention was received by Indiana in the Comprehensive Investigations category. This award is given to the state with the most thorough and effective comprehensive investigation program.
“These awards are possible because of the commitment of both division and non-division personnel in the observation and documentation of commercial motor vehicle violations, attention to detail documention, violation information and timely reporting to the Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division” stated Motor Carrier Inspector Michael Wilson.
FMCSA Administrator, Anne Ferro, presented the awards.
Tabor Law Firm
For several years Roy and Jeff Tabor, of the Tabor Law Firm, have been best friends with the Indiana State Police Alliance. Roy has a special connection to the Indiana State Police as his father-in-law is a retired Indiana State Trooper. The Tabor Law Firm is dedicated to assisting those who are facing life changing situations. They will work to protect and serve your needs in a time of uncertainty, the same as you work to serve and protect your fellow Hoosiers. As a member of the law enforcement community you will face unique and diverse aspects to any case you may be involved in. These are the cases Tabor Law Firm specializes in. If you, as a member of the Indiana State Police Alliance, or any family members and friends should need guidance due to a life changing event, please consider contacting the Tabor Law Firm for advice. The link for Tabor Law Firm is listed here.