We will keep the membership and everyone else up-to-date as important Alliance news becomes available.
All Years | All Categories
- Giving Tuesday 2018
» November 27, 2018
Help the Alliance thrive during this #GivingTuesday.
- Retired ISP Detective Honored at Arlington National Cemetery
» July 18, 2018
ISP Retired Detective Glenn Bovard honored at Arlington National Cemetery.
- Thank You For Helping Preserve ISP History
» February 15, 2018
A small project that will go a long way to help preserve a piece of Indiana State Police history.
- Help Preserve a Piece of Indiana State Police History!
» February 6, 2018
The Indiana State Police Museum is seeking an additional $2,500 to restore a historic weigh station located on the museum's property. Be a part of history by preserving a piece of history!
- ISPA Staffing Updates
» January 30, 2018
Meet our new additions to the ISPA staff.
- Donation Solicitation Warning
» January 10, 2018
The ISPA is currently NOT fundraising via phone solicitation.
- Stand With Honor
» November 4, 2017
Join the Honor Alliance, a lifetime membership to the National Law Enforcement Museum, and let your stories be our legacy.
- 2017 - ISPA Bass Fishing Tournament
» October 15, 2017
The 2017 Indiana State Police Alliance Bass Tournament was held on June 15th. The turnout and results were spectacular!
- Houston Police Officers Association Requesting Assistance!
» August 31, 2017
Houston Police Officers Association Requesting Assistance!
- Prayers for Trooper Ronneal Williams
» August 30, 2017
Please pray for Trooper Ronneal Williams who was struck by a vehicle today in Boone County.
- O'Bryan Winfield particiaptes in World Police & Fire Olympics held in Los Angeles California!
» August 16, 2017
O'Bryan Winfield particiaptes in World Police & Fire Olympics!
- The Latest Legislative Update
» March 25, 2017
The second edition of our new legislative newsletter is available online!
- Mercer Pay Study Released
» March 17, 2016
The studied which examined the pay of the Indiana State Police conducted by Mercer was released and presented to the State Budget Committee on March 15, 2016.